网站首页 语言 会计 电脑 医学 资格证 职场 文艺体育 范文
当前位置:书香门第 > 英语 > 行业英语

导游英语情景口语对话

栏目: 行业英语 / 发布于: / 人气:1.43W
  导语:如果在旅游当中不小心有紧急情况,如生病什么的,那应该如何跟导游说明情况呢?下面就让小编来帮你!

  Conversation 1

导游英语情景口语对话

  会话 1

A:Hello, Walter?

A:您好,是沃特吗?

B:Yes. Hi, what's up?

B:是的。嗨,什么事?

A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.

A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。

B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.

B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前 我还呕吐了。

A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.

A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。

B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.

B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的。

A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.

A:那好吧。我马上就过来。

(after a while...)

(过了一会儿……)

A:Walter! Where are you?

A:沃特,您在哪儿?

B:I'm in the bathroom.

B:我在洗手间里。

A:What took you so long?

A:您怎么这么长时间?

B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.

B:我在洗手间里拉肚子

A:Gross. Diarrhea?

A:真恶心。是痢疾吗?

B:It's not so bad.

B:没有那么严重。

A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.

A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。

B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.

B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松。

A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.

A:够了。我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的'事情。

B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.

B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。

A:Are you sure you want to go?

A:您肯定要去吗?

B:To the restroom? I have no choice.

B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。

  Conversation 2

  会话2

A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Please send an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.

A:是友谊医院吗?请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。

B :1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.

B:是不是很紧急?我们的救护车不很宽裕。

A:Of course It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.

A:当然很紧急。我想这个病人是患了急性阑尾炎,如果 救护不及时,他可能会有生命危险。

B:All right, well come right away.

B:好吧。我们立刻就来。

(after a while...)

(过了一会儿……)

B: Where's the patient?

B:病人在哪儿?

A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.

A:在房间里。他病得很厉害。

B : Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are coming with us? Step in please.

B:不用担心,我们会把他放在担架床上的。您也跟着来 吗?请上来吧。

B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.

B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。

B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nurse. Then bring him into the operating room.

B:护士,替病人清洗一下身子,换上衣服,然后把他送进 手术室

(after a while...)

(过了一会儿???…)

A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?

A:医生,我是病人的导游。他是什么病?

B : He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few weeks to recover.

B:他患了阑尾炎,但现在割掉后已经没事了。他得休息 几个星期才能康复。

A:May I send food for him?

A:我可以给他送饭吗?

B:No, outside food is not peamitted.

B:不行,外面的食物是不准送进来的。

A:Can I come round to see him tomorrow?

A:我明天能不能来看他呢?

B:Yes. But first you must observe the visiting hours, It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nurse before you enter the ward.

B:可以。但首先要遵守探视的时间,下午2点至5点。另 外,进人病房之前得先让护士批准才行。

A:Yes. Thank you.

A:好的,谢谢您。

B:By the way,you can bring some flowers.

B:顺便说一下,您可以带鲜花。

A: OK.

A:好。

B:Don't worry about him.

B:不用担心他。

A:When could I take care of him?

A:我什么时候能够护理他?

B:Our nurse can take good care of him.

B:我们的护士能很好地护理他。