网站首页 语言 会计 电脑 医学 资格证 职场 文艺体育 范文
当前位置:书香门第 > 英语 > 英语口语

病人与医生的对话之交通事故

栏目: 英语口语 / 发布于: / 人气:2.51W

交通事故频发,近年来因交通事故而去看医生的人也不在少数。下面就是一段因交通事故而进医院的病人与医生的对话。下面,我们一起去练习一下。

病人与医生的对话之交通事故

大夫:你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的.胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待会儿见!

Doctor: See you then!

病人:这是我的X光片。

Patient:Here's my X-rays.

大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:这严重吗?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏吗?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客气。再见!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再见!

Patient: Goodbye!