网站首页 语言 会计 电脑 医学 资格证 职场 文艺体育 范文
当前位置:书香门第 > 英语 > 综合英语

民以食为天朗文少儿英语口语学习曲

栏目: 综合英语 / 发布于: / 人气:1.12W

导语:民以食为天是指人民以粮食为自己生活所系,扩展为人民群众需要生产粮食等生活必须品的资源来维持生存。下面是一首关于民以食为天的英语口语学习曲,欢迎大家边听边学英语!

民以食为天朗文少儿英语口语学习曲

  At the world is tab

  民以食为天

J: Let's song about different kinds of food. Here's a song about food from different countries. It's called "what's that?". Listen!

让我们一起唱一首关于不同食物的歌曲。这里就有一首关于不同国家食物的歌,歌名叫“是什么”,一起来听听吧!

singing time

唱歌时间

J: Are you ready? It's your turn to sing now.

你准备好了吗?轮到你们来唱咯。

singsing again

唱歌时间

J: Do you know how to order a meal in a resturant? Jana, Grace and Corry role-play for the 's about ordering food in are practicing the play now. Corry is a waiter, and Jana and Grace are going to order some food. Let's watch.

你知道在餐厅怎么点餐吗?Jana,Grace和Corry要做一个在餐厅点餐的角色扮演,现在他们正在练习。Corry是服务员,Jana和Grace就正要点餐。让我们一起来看看吧。

C: What do you like to order?

你们想要点些什么呢?

J: Wait. You don't say that!

等等,你不能这么说话!

C: Er, yeah, right. Sorry. Hello, ladies, are you ready...

额,好的,不好意思。你好,女士们,请问你准备...

J: That's not your line.

这不是你的台词。

C: What would you like to order?

请问你们想要吃点什么呢?

J: Corry, you forgot the line.

Corry,你忘词了。

C: What? Oh. Ok. I remember now. Today we have very good French onion soup and spicy spaghetti with Moroccan vegetables. Are you ready to order now?

什么?噢,好的,我记起来了。今天我们有非常好的法国洋葱汤,和摩洛哥蔬菜辣面。请问你们准备要些什么?

G: I would like potato soup, some mush and a fruit salad.

我想要土豆汤,玉米浓粥和一个水果沙拉。

C: And what would you like to drink?

要点什么喝的'吗?

G: I like water, please.

请来一杯水吧。

C: Water. OK. And what would you like to order?

水。好的。请问这位女士想要点什么呢?

J: Are there peppers in spaghetti?

你们这里的意大利面放辣椒吗?

C: Yes, there are.

是的。

J: Then I have a French onion soup, and order sushi, and a Santos fires and a glass of milk to drink.

那么我就要一个法国洋葱浓汤,寿司,一份薯条和一杯牛奶。

C: Er! How can you eat that?

啊!你怎么这么吃?

J: Corry, you are a waiter. A waiter would never say that! Did you either read your script?

Corry,你是服务员。一个服务员从不会这么说话的!你有没有读过你的剧本啊?

C: Well! Yes, I read my script. But I forgot my lines. There's a lot to remember.

有啊,我当然有读过剧本。但是我忘词了。我有太多台词要记住了。

J: Grace and I could remember all lines. Are we smarter than you?

Grace和我都能记住所有的台词。难道我们比你聪明?

C: No, you are not smarter. You were just reading on the script.

不,你们不是比我聪明。你们是看着剧本来读。

J: Yeah. Sorry, I forgot. Can we just start it again?

是的,对不起,我忘了词。我们可以再重新来一次吗?

C: This time no script.

这次没有剧本。

J: I love resturant. I can order anything. Sushi, baking and eggs, soup or dessert. What do you order when you go to resturant? Well, that's all show for you next time on Backpack.

我喜欢餐厅。因为我可以点很多东西,寿司、面包和鸡蛋、浓汤或者甜点。你到餐厅用餐时会点些什么吃呢?好的,这就是今天的节目了。我们下周再见!