网站首页 语言 会计 电脑 医学 资格证 职场 文艺体育 范文
当前位置:书香门第 > 范文 > 校园

亲子生活日常用语中英文翻译

栏目: 校园 / 发布于: / 人气:1.34W

Remember your table manners. 注意用餐礼仪。

亲子生活日常用语中英文翻译

Will you please eat? 你好好吃行不行?

Eat properly. 好好吃。

Eat the cake and the porridge together. 边吃蛋糕边喝稀饭。

Don't put the cake into the porridge. 不要把蛋糕泡在稀饭里。

Don't dip the bread in the milk. 不要用面包蘸牛奶。

Be careful of the bones. 小心骨头。

Be careful of the bones (when you eat fish). (吃鱼时)小心鱼刺。

Eat slowly, or you'll choke. 慢点吃,不然会噎着。

Don't eat so fast! 不要吃那么快!

It's not good to eat so fast, you know.

吃东西这么快很不好,你知道吗?

Don't put too much food into your mouth each time. 一次少吃点。

It's too hot to eat, wait for it to cool down. 太烫不能吃,凉了再吃。

Don't look around. 不要四处张望。

Stop playing with your food. 不要再玩儿食物了。

Don't play with your foods. 别玩食物。

Don't talk with your mouth full. 吃饭时不要总说话。

Don't always talk when you are eating. 吃饭是别总说话。

Please take your time in eating. 抓紧时间吃饭。

Finish your meal quickly. 快点儿吃你的饭。

Eat quickly, your food is getting cold. 快点吃,饭快凉了。

Don't poke your mouth with the chopsticks. 不要用筷子捅嘴

Don't bite the chopsticks. 不要咬筷子。

Don't do it any more. 不要再那样做。

Put the bowl down gently. 轻轻的把碗放下,别太用力。

You left the light on. 你一直没关灯啊。

You shouldn't have stayed up so late. 你不应该那么晚才睡。

Did you stay up late last night? 昨晚你熬夜了?

When did you fall asleep? 你几点睡着的?

When did you go to bed last night? 你昨晚几点睡的?

I'm not sure. 我也说不好。

I stayed up the whole night. 我一夜没睡着。

I didn't fall asleep until five o'clock. 我五点才睡着。

I'm a night person. 我是个夜猫子。

I never get up early. 我从来没有早起过。

I'm not a morning person. 我不是早起的人。

Did the alarmclock go off? 闹钟响了吗?

Why didn't the alarm go off? 闹钟为什么没响呢?

I heard the alarm. 我听到闹钟响了。

I can't stand the beeping sound. 我真受不了那种哔哔的响声。

What time is it now? 现在几点了?

It's already 8 o'clock. 已经8点了。

It can't be that time already. 怎么已经是这个钟点了?

It must be wrong. 一定是弄错了。

Oh, no. I've overslept. I'm going to be late.啊,糟糕,我睡过头了,我要迟到了。

Did you have a dream? 做梦了吗?

Who did you dream of? 梦见谁呢?

What did you dream last night? 昨晚梦见什么了?

I had a nightmare. 我做了个可怕的梦。

I've been dreaming all the night .我一直在做梦。

Do you dream often? 你常做梦吗?

There are too many problems on your mind. 你的'心事太多了。

Ohh, I was having such a good dream! 哦,我做了这么好的梦!

Oh, what a curious dream I had! 哦!我做了个好奇怪的梦呀!

It's time to get up. 该起床了。

Get up soon. 快点儿起床!

Wake up, sleepyhead.? 起床,懒鬼。

Rise and shine! 旭日东升,光彩夺目!(意:该起床了)

Get up! Or you will be late. 你再不起床就要迟到了!

It's already late. 已经晚了。

I don't want to. 我真不想起。

I don't wanna get up. 真不想起。

Ten more minutes, mom. 妈妈,再让我多睡10分钟。

It's still early. 时间还早呢。

It just 6:30 A.M. 现在才6:30。

But you are always too slow. 可是你总是慢吞吞的。

I'm still sleepy. 我还困着呢!

I'm still yawning. 我还打哈欠呢。

小孩子尿尿是wee?还是pee?还是go pee?拉屎是poo对吗?晚上关灯睡觉时女儿总是躺在我的枕头上,我想让他往里面躺怎么说?

尿尿wee wee,pee pee都对,个人感觉wee wee只限用于小孩子,好比“嘘嘘“,拉屎是poo poo没错,以上这些加上go都没问题。往里面躺这个,我想了想,在场景里用手指指床里面或她自己的枕头啊,说move,move over,on your own pillow等等都可以吧。